Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry). Here is Most Famous Bengali Prawn Recipe Chingri Macher Malai Curry. Trust me this Chingri Macher Malaikari recipe will put a big smile on your face. Chingri Macher Malaikari is one of the best Bengali Fish recipes.
Chingri Macher Malai Curry tastes best with steamed rice or Basanti Polau. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon and keep in the serving bowl. The dripping oil from lobsters will add extra flavours into the curry. You can cook Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) using 13 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry)
- Prepare 400 gm of prawn.
- Prepare 2 of onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of baby leaf.
- It’s 1 handful of whole garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of boil and ghee.
Chingri malai curry (Bengali: চিংড়ি মালাই কারি) also known as prawn malai curry, is a Bengali curry made from prawns and coconut milk and flavoured with spices. For more recipes related to Chingri Malai Curry checkout Prawns with Onion, Curry Leaves and Chillies, Grilled Prawns In Vodka Sauce, Palak Add green chillies, prawns, coconut milk and cook on medium heat for half a minute. The Bengali prawn curry 'Chingri Malai' uses prawns with coconut to make a truly sumptuous dish. Although 'malai' in hindi means cream the influences of This is a creamy curry, full of flavour with combinations of typical Bengali ingredients such as mustard, chilli and ginger.
Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) step by step
- Marinate the prawn with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and temper cumin seeds baby leaf and whole garam masala.
- Add prawn and shallow fry it.
- Add onion paste and ginger garlic paste.
- Saute lightly and add salt and turmeric powder and cover.
- As the prawn dmell of masala disappears add tomato puree saute till oil separates.
- Add desiccated coconut and keep stirring.
- Add milk and cover till the prawns are soft and juicy.
- Add ghee sugar and garam masala powder.
- Serve it with steaming hot rice.
Prawns Malai Curry is a delicious combination of creamy gravy and scrumptious prawns. This dish is for all seafood lovers and those who like eating To prepare this Chingri Malaikari, remove the hard shell but leave the tail on. De-vein the prawn – slit the back a little and take out the black thread. Chingri Malai Curry is Bengal's beloved prawn curry. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the authentic recipe that can be easily made at home.