Whosayna’s Garam Masala Crabs.
This Tasty Whosayna’s Garam Masala Crabs using 13 simple ingredients and 1 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Garam Masala Crabs
- You need 1 of doz Crabs (separate body and claws).
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut (grated).
- You need of Salt (as required).
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 2 of Green Chillies.
Whosayna’s Garam Masala Crabs instructions
- Roast coconut in a pan to brown colour and let it cool down. Blend tomatoes, roasted coconut, garam masala, coriander powder, chilli powder, salt, garlic paste, tomato puree and turmeric powder to a fine paste. In a pot braise onion in 3-4 tablespoon of oil till it's browned up. Add coconut paste, chopped garlic and let it boil add little water and crabs, cook till done. Simmer to make thick roast. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and green chillies..