Sim aloo chingri(dry flat beans potato and prawns). Cooking Dry Fish with Bean and Potato Recipe Potato Aloo & Green Beans Indian Dry Fry Recipe vegan #howtocook #vegan #vegetarianrecipes Another curry from the how to cook great food stable of video. This Dry aloo matar sabji goes well with bread, phulkas or even pooris.
These enchiladas were just good not terrific. They came out a bit dry. Aloo Palak Ka Paratha, a flat bread with a potato spinach stuffing. This Tasty Sim aloo chingri(dry flat beans potato and prawns) using 11 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Sim aloo chingri(dry flat beans potato and prawns)
- It’s 100 grams of sim(flattened beans).
- You need 1 of potato sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic pods.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin and pepper powder.
- You need 100 grams of prawns.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as needed of chopped coriander.
- It’s As needed of oil.
- It’s To taste of salt.
This paratha is a perfect breakfast treat for the family and friends. Press the filled ball lightly on dry whole wheat flour from both sides. Using a rolling pin, roll the balls lightly to make six-inch circles, keeping the sealed side of the. A lightly spiced, highly flavoured Indian curry, made with fresh spinach leaves and potatoes.
Sim aloo chingri(dry flat beans potato and prawns) instructions
- Grind together onion, garlic and cumin and pepper powder along with red chilli.Keep the paste aside Heat oil in a pan add the paste then add all the masalas and stir add sim and potato add little water and allow it to cook until done.
- Add turmeric and salt to prawns and fry it and keep aside.when the sabji gets tender add fried prawns and let it cook..
- Serve with chopped coriander leaves.
How dry you want the curry is up to you. If you like the curry drier, then add the spinach leaves when there is barely any water left after the potatoes are done. A dry prawn with tomato masala is made dry prawns cooked with ridge gourd in a flavourful spicy tomato masala. In the same oil add whole garam masala, chopped onions; cook these onions till golden. Peel the potatoes and rinse them well with water.