Prawn malai curry. Here is Most Famous Bengali Prawn Recipe Chingri Macher Malai Curry. Trust me this Chingri Macher Malaikari recipe will put a big smile on your face. Chingri malai curry (Bengali: চিংড়ি মালাই কারি) also known as prawn malai curry, is a Bengali curry made from prawns and coconut milk and flavoured with spices.
Prawn Malai Curry Recipe. by TNN. If you love seafood then this delightful recipe is for you. Prawns Malai Curry is a delicious combination of creamy gravy and. This Yummy Prawn malai curry using 18 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Prawn malai curry
- Prepare 2 of Prawn pieces fried.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander leave chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard seed paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Popy paste.
- It’s 1 of Green & red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of Panch foron/ five spices.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 5 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Ingredients for Chingri Malai Curry Recipe. Season with ginger-garlic paste and curry leaves. Add all the remaining ingredients, except curd and tomato puree. Chingri Macher Malai Curry tastes best with steamed rice or Basanti Polau.
Prawn malai curry step by step
- First heat oil in pan and take panch foron bay leaf red & green chilli then take all this spices then take water & wait 5 min.
- Than add prawn again wait few minutes.
- Ready to serve with plain rice.
Prawn Malai Curry goes very well with rice. Learn how to make/prepare Prawn Malai Curry by following this easy recipe. Prawn Malai Curry it is yumlogical. The coconut milk and green chilli gives the Prawn Malai Curry a two dimensional taste. Chingri malaikari is an iconic Bengali prawn curry made by cooking large tiger prawns (bagda chingri) or giant 'Malai' meaning 'cream' recalls the coconut-milk base in which the prawns are cooked.