This Perfect Prawns Masala using 15 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Prawns Masala
- It’s as needed of Oil.
- It’s 250 grams of Prawn.
- It’s 1 small stick of Cinnamon –.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- It’s 2 of Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of Onion large chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli slit.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- It’s 2 of Tomato medium chopped finely.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 5-6 of curry leaves.
Prawns Masala instructions
- In a bowl, marinate prawns with Ginger Garlic Paste, Chilli powder, turmeric powder, Garam Masala powder, Coriander powder and salt..
- Let it set for 10-15 mins. Now heat oil in a pan. Add spices one by one and add onions. Toss is for 5 mins till it turns to golden brown. Add, curry leaves and green chilli. Saute for 5 mins. Now add in ginger garlic paste and mix well. Add in tomatoes and mix well. Cook it for 5 mins or so on a low heat till it turns mushy..
- Add the marinated prawns and add little water to it. Cook it for 10 mins..
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves at the end and serve hot with roti or rice..