Easy, Rich, Simmer Buri Yellowtail and Daikon Radish.
This Perfect Easy, Rich, Simmer Buri Yellowtail and Daikon Radish using 10 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Easy, Rich, Simmer Buri Yellowtail and Daikon Radish
- Prepare 2 slice of Precut yellowtail fillet.
- Prepare 5 cm of Daikon radish (or more as desired).
- Prepare 2 of Shiitake mushrooms (optional).
- You need 3 cm of Ginger (sliced in advance).
- You need 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 30 of to 40 grams Sugar.
- You need 100 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Yuzu citrus or julienned ginger for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 of Salt (to prep the yellowtail).
Easy, Rich, Simmer Buri Yellowtail and Daikon Radish step by step
- Prep the yellowtail to remove the fishy odor. Sprinkle salt on the fish and pour hot water over..
- Peel the skin of the daikon radish and slice into 1 cm quarters..
- Microwave the daikon radish at 500w for 1 minute to shorten the cooking time. This process is not necessary..
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, sake and water in a pot..
- Add the fish, daikon radish, shiitake mushrooms and ginger to the pot and cover with a drop lid (otoshibuta) and cook (first in medium heat then to low)..
- Simmer until the sauce is reduced, and it is ready. Garnish with yuzu or julienned ginger..