Easy Quick Crab Masala.
You can have Easy Quick Crab Masala using 13 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Easy Quick Crab Masala
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Crab.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Coconut shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato sliced.
- Prepare 11/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- It’s 2 of Cardamons.
- Prepare 2 of Cinnamon.
- You need 4 of Green chillies.
- It’s Some of Coriander leaves.
- It’s Few of Curry leaves some.
- Prepare 1 Spoon of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
Easy Quick Crab Masala step by step
- Wash the crab well And keep aside.
- In mixie jar add coconut And fennel seeds 1/2 spoon and green Chilli And some cashew (optional) make a smooth paste.
- In preasure cooker add 3 tsp of oil and add fennel seeds And cardamons And Cinnamon stir 1 min And add onion And curry leaves stir 3 min add tomatoes and stir 3 mins..
- And add the crab and turmeric and chilli powder And coconut paste And mix well now add 1/4 glass of water adjust the salt and don't add too much water because the juice and little water enough for masala put 1 vessel keep on pressure..
- After preasure goes out add the coriander leaves and mix, serve Hot.