Dry prawns in green masala. Now i made a masala style prawn recipe and it was yummy. My next plan is to make a prawn gravy, my aunty makes the Take cleaned prawn in a bowl, add all the marination ingredients in it and mix well. Add in onions, green chilli and curry leaves.
Learn how to make Maharashtrian style spicy Tawa Kolambi masala recipe from our chef Smita Deo on Ruchkar Mejwani. Prawns Masala Recipe is spicy, hot and tangy. he ingredients which goes in making this prawns masala recipe could be easily found in your kitchen. This is my version of Prawns Masala Recipe. You can have Dry prawns in green masala using 9 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Dry prawns in green masala
- Prepare kg of Prawns-1.
- You need of Onions-2 medium size(thinly sliced).
- Prepare bunch of Coriander-1 small.
- Prepare of Green chillies-10-12.
- You need of Jeera-1teaspoon.
- It’s teaspoon of Turmeric-1/4.
- Prepare tablespoons of Oil for cooking-4-5.
- You need of Lime-1-2.
- It’s to taste of Salt according.
Looking forward to make these with different ingredients like fish or chicken. We love to eat this recipe. Prawn masala is a simple Indian dish that has a ton of flavor. Learn how easy it is to make this The recipe involves two steps: a marinade and a masala gravy.
Dry prawns in green masala instructions
- In a pan heat oil,add the sliced onions and fry till golden brown.
- Grind all the above ingredients together to form a paste and add to the onions.
- Add salt and turmeric to it fry the masala till oil seperates.
- Now add the prawns and fry for some time.
- Cover the vessel with a lid for 5 minutes and let it cook.
- Later remove the lid and fry the prawns on high flame till all the water is dried up.
- Add lime juice later to enhance the flavour..
How to make Prawns With Green Masala. Transfer in a bowl and sprinkle lemon juice and fresh coriander leaves. In a blender, add the the coriander leaves, coconut, ginger paste, garlic paste and green chillies. Recipe with step by step pictures. The mixture should be dry by now.