Prawns Masala. Prawn Masala Recipe Video-How to Make Simple & Tasty Prawn Curry-Spicy Masala Prawns Prawns, rich in various nutrients like, Proteins, Vitamin B. Prawn masala is simple yet delicious and, like many Indian dishes, it is packed with flavor. The recipe is quite easy and most of the ingredients are those great spices we expect in Indian cuisine.
Looking forward to make these with different ingredients like fish or chicken. Prawn curry or prawns curry is a gravy based masala prawn curry made using shrimp in south indian style using onions, tomatoes and prawn curry recipe, how to make prawn curry It's so delicious you'll forget you're being virtuous. You can cook Prawns Masala using 14 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Prawns Masala
- Prepare 2 cups of prawns.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized onions.
- It’s 2 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies crushed.
- It’s 6-7 cloves of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Prepare as needed of Coriander leaves.
A Chettinad speciality, prawns in traditional masala.-, prepared in a spicy masala gravy with a Prawn masala is an amazing coastal delicacy that delights any non-vegetarian seafood fan. Now i made a masala style prawn recipe and it was yummy. Actually prawn takes only few mins to cook. But the making of masala take a little time and the balance of the flavour and taste should be.
Prawns Masala instructions
- Clean the prawns and wash them well. Heat oil in a vessel add prawns and haldi. Saute on high flame till prawns change colour and the water dries up. Remove and set aside..
- In the same oil add crushed ginger, garlic and green chillies. Saute for a few minutes. Add chopped onion and saute till light golden in colour. Now add the chopped tomatoes and cook for a few minutes. Add the red chilli powder, dhania powder, salt and the prawns. Mix well. Add little water and let the prawns cook in the masala. When the water almost dries up add the garam masala powder and coconut powder and mix well. Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy!.
Prawns Masala Recipe, How To Make Prawns Masala Recipe. Prawn masala is a pretty standard dish eaten throughout the Indian subcontinents partially due to the lack of meat eaters in India. Like most prawn recipes, the cooking difficulty doesn't lie in the actual. Prawns Masala – A spicy tasty sidedish made with prawns (or shrimp) which is a sure crowd pleaser. Spicy Chettinad Prawn Masala / Chettinad Eral Masala.