Chingri macher Malai curry (lobster curry). Chingri Maach'er Malai Curry is a Lip smacking bengali main course fish recipe. This recipe is made from Galda Chingri (Lobster) or normal Prawns cooked in. Chingri Macher Malai Curry tastes best with steamed rice or Basanti Polau.
Chingri Macher Malai Curry is also known as Prawn Malai Curry & it's a traditional Bengali recipe that's cooked with sauteed Tiger prawns or lobsters in a creamy coconut milk based sauce that has fewer. …chingri malai curry or prawns / lobsters stewed in creamy coconut milk… On one of my regular visit to Mumbai, we once dined in Gajalee at Andheri which is very famous for its seafood. Food was excellent but only if they could increase the portion that was being served specially for the lobster that. For more recipes related to Chingri Macher Malai Curry checkout Prawn in Coconut Shell. You can cook Chingri macher Malai curry (lobster curry) using 16 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Chingri macher Malai curry (lobster curry)
- Prepare 4 of Lobster.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of poppy paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red mirchi powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut paste.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion paste.
- You need 1 tea spoon of garlic paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
Prawns, prawns and more of prawns. A wide variety of small crustaceans, tiny relatives of the lobster, are known as prawns. Chingri malaikari is an iconic Bengali prawn curry made by cooking large tiger prawns (bagda chingri) or giant freshwater prawns (golda chingri) in a 'Malai' meaning 'cream' recalls the coconut-milk base in which the prawns are cooked. However, this prawn recipe seems to have made its way into Bengali.
Chingri macher Malai curry (lobster curry) step by step
- Frist heat oil in a pan & fry this lobster..
- Then one by one add popy paste to water..
- Wait 10min for cooking and spread coriander leave now ready..
Chingri malai curry also known as Prawn malai curry, is a Bengali curry made from prawns and coconut milk and flavored with spices. Prawns Malai Curry is a delicious combination of creamy gravy and scrumptious prawns. This dish is for all seafood lovers and those who like eating To prepare this Chingri Malaikari, remove the hard shell but leave the tail on. De-vein the prawn – slit the back a little and take out the black thread. Chingri Malai Curry Recipe, Learn how to make Chingri Malai Curry Ingredients of Chingri Malai Curry Recipe: Flavoured with a host of delectable spices such as cumin, chilli, turmeric and garam masala, this prawn curry will be the ultimate winner on your dinner table when served with cooked rice.