Crab masala. Crab Masala Fry is a fragrant medley of spices and aromatics. Its spicy punch is set off deliciously by the sweet crab meat. Why this recipe works Crab Curry is one of the seafood delicacies which we enjoy at restaurants.
Serve the crab masala with a sprinkle of coriander. Add crabs and salt and coat the crabs with the masala mix, stirring occasionally till the crabs are cooked. Today we recommend you to make this healthy seafood recipe, the Crab Masala. You can have Crab masala using 8 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crab masala
- You need 4 of nos of crab (weighs upto 1kg 200gms).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of refined oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of schezwan sauce.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized chopped onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste (be wise, as we are using teriyaki).
It is easy to prepare but eating it takes quite a long. Find crab masala stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Grind all the ingredients for the green masala with approximately one tablespoon of water to a fine paste. Masala is an Indian dish, and it can be made with pretty much anything.
Crab masala instructions
- If your crab is already cleaned by the vendor, then directly put it into boiling water and let it boil until it changes it's colour (the shell looks reddish), which means the crab is done..
- In a thick bottom pan, pour the oil. Next, in goes the green chillies, garlic and onion. Sautee it until onions are translucent..
- Add the schezwan sauce and teriyaki sauce. Also add salt and give it a good mix..
- Strain the boiled crab and toss it in the pan for 10 minutes. Voila! Crab meat is ready to meet you..
Make it with crab to get it an interesting flavor and texture out of this masala recipe! You need Sign In to add your Favorite. This Chettinad Crab Masala is a treat for seafood lovers. Delicious crab meat cooked in a flavorful gravy. Crab Masala is a very popular recipe.