Prawns masala. Prawn Masala Recipe Video-How to Make Simple & Tasty Prawn Curry-Spicy Masala Prawns Prawns, rich in various nutrients like, Proteins, Vitamin B. Prawn masala is simple yet delicious and, like many Indian dishes, it is packed with flavor. The recipe is quite easy and most of the ingredients are those great spices we expect in Indian cuisine.
Looking forward to make these with different ingredients like fish or chicken. Prawn curry or prawns curry is a gravy based masala prawn curry made using shrimp in south indian style using onions, tomatoes and prawn curry recipe, how to make prawn curry It's so delicious you'll forget you're being virtuous. You can cook Prawns masala using 10 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Prawns masala
- Prepare 15-20 of medium sized prawns.
- You need 2 of onion.
- You need 3 of big tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic and green chilli paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dry coriander seeds and cumin seeds powder.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
A Chettinad speciality, prawns in traditional masala.-, prepared in a spicy masala gravy with a Prawn masala is an amazing coastal delicacy that delights any non-vegetarian seafood fan. Now i made a masala style prawn recipe and it was yummy. Actually prawn takes only few mins to cook. But the making of masala take a little time and the balance of the flavour and taste should be.
Prawns masala step by step
- Clean and wash prawns with drinking water. Apply little salt and little turmeric keep it aside..
- Keep one kadhai on flame add 2 tablespoon oil add cumin seeds and finely chopped onion saute. When onion turns golden colour add ginger garlic and green chilli paste mix well roast until raw smell disappears now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder dry coriander and cumin seeds powder mix altogether. Now add tomatoes and salt roast till tomatoes gets soft add little water (1/2 cup) and add prawns too. Cook till the prawns gets cooked. Serve with Nachni ghavan and rice..
Prawns Masala Recipe, How To Make Prawns Masala Recipe. Prawn masala is a pretty standard dish eaten throughout the Indian subcontinents partially due to the lack of meat eaters in India. Like most prawn recipes, the cooking difficulty doesn't lie in the actual. Prawns Masala – A spicy tasty sidedish made with prawns (or shrimp) which is a sure crowd pleaser. Spicy Chettinad Prawn Masala / Chettinad Eral Masala.