Prawn Biryani. Prawn biryani recipe – Aromatic basmati rice dum cooked with prawns, herbs & spice powders. Biryani is a delicious dish made by cooking fragrant basmati rice with meat, yogurt, spices & herbs. Prawn Biryani – dainty and delightful, a dish that will make you ask for more and more.
Prawns Biryani Recipe with step bu step photos. This biryani is mouthwatering, delicious Hence came up with idea of making Prawns Biryani. You could make this one day in advance as biryani. You can have Prawn Biryani using 38 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Prawn Biryani
- You need of for Biryani preparation:.
- You need 1 cup of basmati or biryani rice.
- Prepare 250 gms of prawn (w/o tail and skin).
- You need 2-3 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato finely chopped.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need handful of finely chopped mint and coriander (leaves).
- It’s 2 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need of as per taste salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s pinch of saffron strands.
- It’s 5-6 of cashew nuts.
- It’s 8-10 of kismis.
- It’s of for Dry masala:.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of biryani masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need of for Whole spices:.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of small stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1-2 of cloves.
- You need 2-3 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 1-2 of Mace.
- It’s 1 of nutmeg.
- Prepare of for Raita preparation:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt according.
Prawns take very less time to marinate in comparison with chicken or meat, thus reducing. Prawns biryani is a unique and delicious recipe combining the tasteful flesh of prawns and the KFoods is presenting step by step recipe for prawn biryani which is not only easy to make but also. ఈ రెసిపీ Prawns Biryani recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్. Recipe for home style prawn biryani / eral biryani இறால் பிரியாணி. Prawn is one of my sons favorites.
Prawn Biryani step by step
- First, marinate the prawn with 1 tsp salt ant 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 lemon juice and keep aside for 15-20 minutes. Soak saffron strands in warm milk (1/4 cup) for 10 minutes. Prepare the rice, once 2/3rd cooked, dain the water and keep aside..
- Heat the pan, add 1 tsp oil. Add the chopped onion (1 medium finely sliced onion). Fry until golden brown. Keep aside..
- Now in a deep bottom vessel. Add 2 tsp ghee. Add all the whole spices and sauce for few seconds in low flame. Add finely chopped onion (2 medium sized onion). Saute for few minutes until light golden. Add ginger garlic paste. Add salt, turmeric, coriander powder, red chilli powder, and mix well. Add finely chopped tomato, mix well. Keep on low flame until the tomato pieces are soft..
- Now add little water, curd, garam masala and biryani masala. Add the marinated prawn and keep for cooking. Add cashew nuts and kismis. Once the prawns are cooked, add coriander + mint leaves (chopped), fried onion (1 tsp). Mix well and keep on low flame for few seconds..
- Now add the cooked rice layer top of it. Sprinke fried onion, coriander+mint leaves(chopped), saffron milk, 1/2 tsp ghee. Cover the lid. Seal the side of the lid with maida dough. Also put clove in the lid hole. Keep on low flame for 5-10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, switch of the flame. But don't remove the lid. Keep it like this for another 5-10 minutes. Now unseal (remove the wheat dough) and transfer to serving bowl..
- Serve with raita..
- Raita preparation: Beat the curd to make smooth consistency. Add salt, sugar, lemon juice, water and mix well. Add chaat masala..
Me and my son get our share of shell fish when my husband is travelling as the husband is. Prawns Biryani Recipe, an absolutely tasty and yummy biryani preparation that is pure delight. Once you get the taste of this easy prawns biryani, you will never look back. Prawn Biryani is a delicious Malabar recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Prawn Biryani by following this easy recipe.