Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry – Bengali style). Parwal Recipe is very popular in Bengal. Potol Korma or Parwal Curry is a very popular Bengali re. You may also like my another two potol recipe- Doi Potol recipe, Aloo potoler dalna.
Dimer Dalna, dimer jhol, aloo dimer dalna or Bengali style anda aloo curry or egg potato curry is one of the favorite potato egg curry with addition of I mostly make egg in curry so it's easy to have comfort lunch without much of work 😉 and if egg will be as side dish then it will be either egg bhurji or. Aloo potoler dalna is a delicious Bengali curry recipe made with aloo (potatoes) and potol (parwal or pointed gourds). Parwal is one of the veggies I like and apart from this dalna, I also make a simple parwal fry, potol posto, and a Punjabi style Aloo parwal sabzi. This Yummy Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry – Bengali style) using 20 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry – Bengali style)
- You need 10-12 of Potol (Parwal/Pointed Gourd), scraped & chopped into roundels.
- Prepare 1 of potato, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of prawns, deveined & cleaned.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- It’s 1" of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- You need 4-5 of cloves.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of fresh chilies, slit.
- You need 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ghee.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
I make aloo potol dalna in the same. Potoler Dorma Bengali Recipe, learn how to make potoler dorma recipe? Potoler Dolma / পটলের দরমা – Potol Recipe is very popular. You can say it Bharwa Parwal Recipe also.
Chingri diye Aloo Potoler Dalna (Parwal Prawns Curry – Bengali style) step by step
- Heat oil and fry the prawns till golden brown. Drain and keep aside. In the same oil fry the potato and parwals separately till light brown. Keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil & temper with bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chilli powder mixed with 1/4 cup water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Now add the fried parwals, potatoes, prawns, slit chilies and salt to taste. Mix everything well and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Add 2 cups water & simmer, covered on a low flame till the gravy thickens and the parwals turns soft..
- Add tomato & garam masala powder. Cover and cook further for 2 minutes..
- When done, add ghee and mix well. Switch off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves & serve with either plain steamed rice, chapati or poori..
Bengali Potol recipe-Aloo Potoler dalna-Parwal recipe-Alu potol er dalna-Bengali Parwal curry https. Bengali Potol Recipe, Aloo Potoler dalna, Parwal recipe, Alu potol er dalna, Aloo potol Bengali recipe, Bengali Parwal curry, Bengali recipes. It is one of the most common Bengali Recipe. Parwal Curry Recipe can be prepared in many interesting ways. Aloo Potoler Dalna is a very simple.