Prawn Malai Korma. Prawn Malai Korma is a North Indian recipe that is sure to be a family favorite. This non-vegetarian recipe is quite easy to prepare at home as it involves the use of ingredients like prawns, bay leaves. Once in a while the Malai Korma can be a really good antidote to those frustrating nights of "what to cook".
Mutton korma recipe – Slow cooked lamb korma in yogurt, spice powders and whole spices. This aromatic mughlai korma in popular in northern India. King prawns marinated with ginger and spices and cooked in tandoor. You can have Prawn Malai Korma using 19 simple ingredients and 1 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawn Malai Korma
- Prepare 400 gms of prawns.
- You need 2 of medium onions chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 5-6 of almonds soaked.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh cream or malai.
- You need 2 tbsp of thick coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut paste.
- It’s 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of cardamoms.
- You need 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 4 of slit green chillies.
- It’s 2 tbsp of refined oil.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
Boneless chicken cooked with ground almond, fresh cream and ground herbs and. Soya Malai Korma is a tasty vegetable dish, fit for a royal feast! It's amazing how the addition of a little cream gives a rich feel to a dish! Soya Malai Korma recipe – How to make Soya Malai Korma.
Prawn Malai Korma instructions
- Clean and devein prawns.Smear little salt and set aside.Heat oil in a wok.Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala and fry the chopped onion till light brown.Make a paste of almonds,coconut,fresh cream, curd and ginger garlic.Add this to the fried onion.Add red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste.Add the prawns and water.Boil for 5 minutes only.Prawns are soft and gets hard if cooked long.Add garam masala and coconut milk and give it a boil. Garnish with chopped coriander and green chillies..
A quick and easy Classic King Prawn Korma recipe, from our authentic Indian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Spoon the shrimp mixture over hot basmati rice and top the dish with a spoonful of thick, tangy Greek-style yogurt to counter the heat. A Shahi recipe for Shahi Malai Korma. Make it and you will love it.