Masala mushroom shrimps.
You can have Masala mushroom shrimps using 18 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Masala mushroom shrimps
- Prepare of Ingredients for marination of shrimps 🍤.
- Prepare 300 GM of shrimps.
- You need 1/2 of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed chillies.
- You need of Ingredients for masala.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic sliced or crushed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chillies powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need Half of cup canned mushroom.
- It’s 4-5 of Curry leaves.
- It’s 2 of green chillies sliced.
- You need 1 of large tomato blended.
- You need of Fresh coriander as per liking.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Masala mushroom shrimps step by step
- First take out the shells of shrimps and then deveined these….wash and marinate with mentioned ingredients for marination…..for half hour atleast….
- Take a fry pan and pour oil….heat oil on slow flame and add sliced garlic and green chillies…..just fry for few seconds.
- When aroma will come add Cumin seeds and Curry leaves.
- Fry for 1 minute only and add shrimps……just Cook for 1 minutes more and add tomatoes puree or blended tomatoes with small amount of water and all mentioned spices…now leave on dam to shrimps for 10 minutes atleast on very slow flame…
- After 10 minutes bhoonofy the masala until oil separated……..now add canned mushroom and stir it well and add 1/4 cup water for desired consistency of masala gravy….. squeeze lemon juice and cook for few seconds……
- Garnish with fresh coriander……Yayyyyy yummm shrimps are ready to serve with rice, spaghetti, chapati or bread… enjoy.