Simmered Seafood Spaghetti.
This Yummy Simmered Seafood Spaghetti using 13 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Simmered Seafood Spaghetti
- It’s 80 grams of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1/4 of of whole squid Squid.
- You need 1 piece of Scallop.
- You need 3 of pieces Shrimp.
- Prepare 60 grams of Manila clams.
- It’s 1/4 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Takanotsume.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 80 ml of Canned whole tomato.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 50 ml of White wine.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped parsley.
Simmered Seafood Spaghetti step by step
- Cut the 1/4 of zucchini into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle on some salt and let it sit for 20-30 minutes, then pat dry the moisture with paper towel..
- Chop all the seafood into 3-5 mm pieces. Add the whole tomato into a bowl, remove any hard fiber, and lightly squeeze to crush the tomato..
- Steam the cleaned and de-sanded manila clams in some wine (not listed), and chop into about 3 mm squares. Reserve the cooking liquid..
- Remove the seeds from the takanotsume. Smash the garlic with the back of a knife and remove the core..
- Bring a 1% salt water to a boil and cook the spaghetti noodles..
- In a cold sauce pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the garlic and sauté over low heat until the fragrance of the garlic transfers to the olive oil..
- Cook for a little while and add the takanotsume. Add the zucchini and briefly sauté it. Take it out of the pan and set it aside. Remove the garlic and takanotsume from the pan..
- Add the chopped seafood and sauté until done. Add the 50 ml of white wine and turn up the heat to high. Once the alcohol evaporates, add the whole tomatoes..
- Add the manila clam cooking liquid and simmer over low heat. Scoop the al dente pasta without draining it and add to the sauce and cook for about 30 seconds..
- Bring back the zucchini, drizzle in some olive oil if you desire, and toss evenly in the pan..
- Serve it onto a plate, sprinkle the chopped parsley and it is done..