Prawn(Prawn Dhansak). Picture king prawns delicately cooked with red lentils, garlic, ginger, tomatoes and fragrant spices – so YUM! Transfer to a plate and set aside. Prawn is a common name for small aquatic crustaceans with an exoskeleton and ten legs (which is a member of the order decapoda), some of which can be eaten.
Close up of Dish of Prawn Dhansak with Naan Bread. Prawn patties, or Kolmi Na Kavaab, makes quite an impression on a Kolmi na Kevaab , or prawn kebabs, are a distinctly Parsi dish. This small community of people follow the ancient Zorastrian. You can have Prawn(Prawn Dhansak) using 21 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Prawn(Prawn Dhansak)
- It’s 250 gms of small prawns.
- It’s 100 gms of toor dal.
- You need 1 of egg plant.
- You need 1 of potato.
- You need 1 piece of pumpkin (of 200g).
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 2-3 of pointed gourds.
- It’s 3-4 of arums.
- You need 1 of plantain.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of dry red chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of roasted cumin-red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Prawns Masala Served with Flat Bread – Mild. Fresh King Prawns in Mild Spices and cooked in a Traditional Tandoori Clay Oven Served with salad. One-pot Prawn Dhansak curry – Supergolden Bakes. This one-pot Dhansak curry with red lentils and shrimp (prawns) makes a delicious and protein-packed family meal.
Prawn(Prawn Dhansak) step by step
- First of all remove the head and shell of the prawns. Wash them well and marinate them with salt and turmeic powder for 20-30 minutes..
- Cut the vegetables into cubes, wash them well and keep aside..
- Rinse the toor dal well and transfer it to a pressure cooker with some water, turmeic powder and salt. Add in cut veggies and pressure cook for about 1-2 whistles on medium heat. Release the steam, open the lid and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a wok. Add chopped onion and dry chilli. Fry till onion turns translucent. Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell of the garlic goes away. Next add chilli powder, turmeic powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt and saute till oil begins to ooze out..
- Now add the marinated prawns and mix well with the spices. Cook covered for 4-5 minutes or until done on a medium flame. Give it an occasional stir in between..
- Next pour the cooked dal and veggies into the wok. Bring it to boil and simmer for 5-7 minutes..
- Sprinkle roasted cumin-red chilli powder and coriander leaves before removing from the flame..
- Serve hot with rice/roti..
Prawn – Indie band from NJ. But we're playing tomorrow and Sunday. Hands On The Stereo w/ Prawn, Regions, & StandStill , The World Is., M&TMD, Prawn, Caution Children, Guidelines. Photo "Dish of Prawn Dhansak with Naan Bread" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Information on this website is just a general guide and are subject to change without notice.