This Yummy Prawn Masala using 16 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Prawn Masala
- You need 400 gm of shelled medium sized prawns.
- It’s 1 of medium size red onion, grated.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of big red tomato, grated or finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of bedgi chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 of lemon's juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves(optional).
- It’s as needed of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Prawn Masala instructions
- Heat up oil in a deep pan, add some curry leaves(optional), grated onion and fry till light brown..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and continue frying on low flame. Add a few spoons of water in between for a smooth masala..
- Add chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt, fry till the masala starts leaving the oil..
- Add tomato and cook till they are mushy. Add little water and cook for another minute..
- Add prawns. It should be cleaned and deveined. Mix well..
- Add garam masala.Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Cook for few minutes till the prawns are cooked and coated with the masala..
- Squeeze some lemon juice. Off the flame..
- Heat up butter and garlic together in a pan, let the garlic slowly get crispy while changing the colour lightly..
- Pour this garlic butter over the prawns..
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot..