Prawns masala. Prawn Masala Recipe Video-How to Make Simple & Tasty Prawn Curry-Spicy Masala Prawns Prawns, rich in various nutrients like, Proteins, Vitamin B. Prawn masala is simple yet delicious and, like many Indian dishes, it is packed with flavor. The recipe is quite easy and most of the ingredients are those great spices we expect in Indian cuisine.
Looking forward to make these with different ingredients like fish or chicken. Prawn curry or prawns curry is a gravy based masala prawn curry made using shrimp in south indian style using onions, tomatoes and prawn curry recipe, how to make prawn curry It's so delicious you'll forget you're being virtuous. You can cook Prawns masala using 13 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Prawns masala
- You need kg of Jumbo prawns½.
- Prepare of Onion1.
- It’s of Tomatoes2.
- You need cup of Oil¼.
- You need cup of Fresh cream½.
- Prepare tbsp of National Chilli powder1.
- Prepare tsp of Turmeric½.
- You need tbsp of Crushed red pepper½.
- Prepare tbsp of Ginger garlic paste2.
- Prepare tbsp of Coriander leaves2.
- Prepare tbsp of Tomato paste2.
- It’s of National Mix whole spicesas required.
- Prepare to taste of National Salt.
A Chettinad speciality, prawns in traditional masala.-, prepared in a spicy masala gravy with a Prawn masala is an amazing coastal delicacy that delights any non-vegetarian seafood fan. Now i made a masala style prawn recipe and it was yummy. Actually prawn takes only few mins to cook. But the making of masala take a little time and the balance of the flavour and taste should be.
Prawns masala instructions
- Mark cut in center of each prawn, remove it's vein and clean very well. Heat 1 ½ tbsp oil in a wok, add in washed cleaned prawns and sauté for a while. Remove prawns and keep aside..
- Add the remaining oil to the pan, add 1 chopped onion, 2 chopped tomatoes and 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste. Fry well till tomatoes are tender..
- Now add 2 tbsp tomato paste, ½ tsp turmeric, 1 tbsp National chilli powder, ½ tsp crushed red pepper, National salt to taste and National mix whole spices as required. Cover and cook for 6 – 8 minutes. Now remove lid, add ½ fresh cream and mix well..
- Add 2 tbsp coriander leaves and fried prawns, mix well and dish it out. Serve hot.
Prawns Masala Recipe, How To Make Prawns Masala Recipe. Prawn masala is a pretty standard dish eaten throughout the Indian subcontinents partially due to the lack of meat eaters in India. Like most prawn recipes, the cooking difficulty doesn't lie in the actual. Prawns Masala – A spicy tasty sidedish made with prawns (or shrimp) which is a sure crowd pleaser. Spicy Chettinad Prawn Masala / Chettinad Eral Masala.