Prawn masala. Prawn Masala Recipe Video-How to Make Simple & Tasty Prawn Curry-Spicy Masala Prawns Prawns, rich in various nutrients like, Proteins, Vitamin B. Prawn masala is simple yet delicious and, like many Indian dishes, it is packed with flavor. The recipe is quite easy and most of the ingredients are those great spices we expect in Indian cuisine.
This is my version of Prawns Masala Recipe. Looking forward to make these with different ingredients like fish or chicken. Now i made a masala style prawn recipe and it was yummy. This Tasty Prawn masala using 16 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Prawn masala
- It’s 500 gms of Prawns.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil(mustard oil).
- You need 1/2 tsp of kolonji.
- You need 2 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1/3 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
My next plan is to make a prawn gravy, my aunty makes the best prawn gravy, i should ring her soon and ask for the recipe. A Chettinad speciality, prawns in traditional masala.-, prepared in a spicy masala gravy with a Prawn masala is an amazing coastal delicacy that delights any non-vegetarian seafood fan. Prawn masala is a pretty standard dish eaten throughout the Indian subcontinents partially due to the lack of meat eaters in India. Like most prawn recipes, the cooking difficulty doesn't lie in the actual.
Prawn masala step by step
- Wash the prawns and add little bit of salt to it and keep it aside. Make a paste of onion, tomato, garlic ginger and chilli. Heat oil in a pan. Then add dry red chillies, kalonji and add the paste which is mentioned above. Then add salt. Saute for 7 minutes in low and medium flame. Add prawns and all the masala powders then add salt and sugar and cook it for 3 minutes..
- Then add 1/4 cup of water. Let it dry. Again add 1/3 cup of water and wait for it to dry. Serve with steamed rice or roti..
Check Prawn Masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn to cook Prawn MasalaRecipe by chef at Masala TV show. Also Check Prawn Masala Recipe, ingredients and complete Method. Prawns Masala Recipe, How To Make Prawns Masala Recipe. Spicy Chettinad Prawn Masala / Chettinad Eral Masala.