Oyster Mushroom Biriyani.
You can cook Oyster Mushroom Biriyani using 19 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Oyster Mushroom Biriyani
- You need 250 gms of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 1box of Oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of big onion sliced fried.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 7-8 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- You need leaves of Mint.
- Prepare As required of Desi ghee.
- It’s to taste of Green chilli.
- It’s to taste of Whole spices of your choice.
- It’s As required of Cashew.
- You need as required of Kewra water.
- Prepare As required of Coriander powder.
- It’s to taste of Chilli powder.
- Prepare As required of Turmuric.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2-3 spoon of Curd.
Oyster Mushroom Biriyani step by step
- Soak rice in fresh water for atleast 1 hour prior. And deep fry onions till brown keep aside..
- In a wok add all whole spices, ginger garlic green chillies & onion saute for 3 min. Add tomatoes cook till soft..
- Once cooked add curd, mint leaves, coriander leaves, mushrooms & mix then well. Let it cook for 2-3 min..
- Add soaked rice with water half of the fried onions. Cover with a heavy lid & let it cook for 20 min on low flame. (can even give dum) check after 20 mins add kewra water and serve hot woth onion raita..