Spicy Prawns masala.
You can cook Spicy Prawns masala using 10 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Spicy Prawns masala
- You need 25 pieces of prawns.
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 2 of tsps of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 2 tbsps of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 of tsps black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 of tsps garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsps of oil.
Spicy Prawns masala instructions
- Marinate the prawns: Clean the prawns, deveined the prawns. Add 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, pepper powder and garam masala and marinate the prawns. Keep it in the fridge for some time..
- In a kadai, add oil. When the oil becomes slightly hot, add the chopped onion and saute it to a pinkish stage.Add chopped green chillies to it and saute again. Then add the remaining ginger-garlic paste and saute well till the raw smell goes off. Then add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder and garam masala to it and mix well till the raw smell goes off. Then add the marinated prawns and cook for 5-7 minutes. Turn off the stove when the prawns gets combined..
- Turn off the stove when the prawns gets combined with the masala. In a small pan, add little oil, when it becomes hot, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Garnish with coriander leaves..