🦀 Crab masala. Hi Viewers, We have Make Crab Masala 🦀. This crab masala recipe takes masala curries to new heights The juicy crab meat is brought to center stage and heightened with the spicy masala. Crab is not the easiest meat to cook, but once you get it.
Why this recipe works: Toasting whole spices and aromatics in oil over low heat. Add crabs and salt and coat the crabs with the masala mix, stirring occasionally till the crabs are cooked. Place crab and enough water in the pan. This Tasty 🦀 Crab masala using 10 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of 🦀 Crab masala
- You need 500 g of Crab.
- It’s 1 tsp of Jeera.
- You need 4 of Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need leaves of Curry.
- It’s 2 tsp of Curry chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
Cook till the crab turns tender. Add coconut milk and remaining tomatoes. Today we recommend you to make this healthy seafood recipe, the Crab Masala. It is easy to prepare but eating it takes quite a long.
🦀 Crab masala step by step
- Heat kadai,add oil and once oil heated add Jeera curry leaves and chopped onion..
- Saute the onion till it turns light brown. Then add chopped tomato. Saute swell till tomota become mushy.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, saute well to remove it's raw smell..
- Add curry chilli powder and salt. Then add little amount water. Let it cook in flame for a minute.
- Add washed crab into the gravy cook it in hight flame for a minute then turn it to low flame.
- Once crab cooked, add pepper powder and coriander leaves mix it and switch off the stove..
- Ready to serve.
Crab Masala Recipe with step by step. This Indian crab curry has blend of good spice and coconut. All this makes this curry special and mouth watering. Masala is an Indian dish, and it can be made with pretty much anything. Make it with crab to get it Make A Crab Masala.