Anarkali katla / Indian major carp.
You can cook Anarkali katla / Indian major carp using 19 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Anarkali katla / Indian major carp
- Prepare 750 gms of Katla fish / Indian major carp.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 of whole red chillies.
- It’s 1 cup of pomegranate juice.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of panch phoron.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of ghee.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mustard oil.
- You need 1 cup of red curry paste.
- Prepare of Red curry paste ingredients.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 2 of large tomato chopped.
- It’s 10 of cashewnuts.
Anarkali katla / Indian major carp instructions
- Assemble all the ingredients, clean and slice the fish and marinate with salt and turmeric powder and fry the fish..
- Heat 1teaspoon oil in a pan add all red curry paste ingredients and fry well..
- Make a smooth paste in a blender..
- Heat remaining oil in another pan add red curry paste and stir for few minutes..
- Add pomegranate juice and fried fish boil for 8 minutes..
- Add red chilli powder, coconut cream and ghee and Garam masala powder..
- Boil for another 5 minutes and switch off the flame..
- Serve with only Steamed Rice and Enjoyyyyy..