MOMI HOMEMADE MUSHROOM RICE. Join Blove and It'sDarius for a home cooked meal and some fun. On the menu: Fried Pork Chops and Green Beans. Make another well in the center of the pan then dump in the rice.
READ DESCRIPTION Today my mom is going to show you how to make Homemade Rice Noodles. If you enjoyed seeing this please leave a like, rate, comment. It's so easy to make a wonderfully fragrant mushroom risotto – let Chef Warren show you how it's done with this simple recipe! This Yummy MOMI HOMEMADE MUSHROOM RICE using 19 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of MOMI HOMEMADE MUSHROOM RICE
- Prepare of RICE.
- You need 2 cup of RICE.
- You need 950 ml of PLAIN WATER.
- You need 1 tsp of BROWN SUGAR.
- You need of MUSHROOM FILLING.
- You need 1/2 cup of COOKING OIL.
- It’s 3 tbsp of GRATED GARLIC.
- It’s 1/4 cup of SLICED GINGER.
- You need 1 cup of SLICED BIG RED INDIAN ONION.
- Prepare 1 tsp of GROUND BLACKPEPPER.
- It’s 1 tsp of SUGAR.
- You need 1 tbsp of OYSTER SOUCE.
- Prepare 3 tsp of SALT.
- You need 1 tsp of STOCK POWDER.
- You need 1 tbsp of SWEET BLACK SOY KETCHUP.
- You need 1 tbsp of SALTY BLACK SOY KETCHUP.
- You need 1 tsp of BLACK THICK SOY KETCHUP.
- It’s 500 grams of CHICKEN – CUT INTO 12 PCS.
- You need 300 grams of DRY MUSHROOM (MORE OR LESS IF YOU WANT – I LOVES TO USE DRY SHITAKE MUSHROOM).
An exceptional Homemade Mushroom Soup recipe. So tasty you'll never want to eat canned again. On a recent trip to the grocery store I came across an amazing variety pack of mushrooms. I also added in some wild rice to make it a little more hearty.
MOMI HOMEMADE MUSHROOM RICE step by step
- WASH THE RICE AND COOK WITH THE PLAIN WATER + BROWN SUGAR FOR 15-20 MINUTES AT MEDIUM TO LOW HEAT OR JUST USE A RICE COOKER.
- SOAK THE DRY MUSHROOM WITH SOME HOT WATER FOR 10 MINUTES THEN CUT AND SLICE THEM. KEEP AND USE THE WATER LATER.
- IN A LARGE PAN, PREHEAT THE COOKING OIL FOR 3-5 MINUTES AT HIGH HEAT. ADD IN THE GARLIC, GINGER, ONION AND LET THEM SIMMER FOR FEW MINUTES.
- ADD IN THE SLICED MUSHROOM WITHOUT THE WATER AND STIR THEM FOR FEW MINUTES THEN ADD IN THE CHICKEN AND THE WATER USED TO SOAK THE MUSHROOM EARLIER.
- ADD IN THE REMAINING INGREDIENTS ALL AT ONCE. STIR THEM TO MIX WELL AND LET THEM SIMMER FOR 5-10 MINUTES AT MEDIUM TO LOW HEAT. ADD SOME WATER IF THE MIXTURE IS TOO DRY. NEED THE MUSHROOM MIXTURE TO HAVE SOME LIQUID BUT NOT TO MUCH LIQUID.
- TAKE OUT HALF OF THE COOKED RICE FROM THE RICE COOKER.
- TURN OFF THE HEAT AND TAKE THE COOKED MUSHROOM INTO THE RICE COOKER AND ADD IN THE RICE BACK INTO THE RICE COOKER. RECOOK FOR 5-10 MINUTES OR BAKE AT 200/400 FOR 10-15 MINUTES.
- SERVE WHILE HOT FOR LUNCH OR DINNER.
Homemade wrappers with with sticky rice, mushrooms, and peas are perfect when dipped in a bit of soy sauce and chili oil. This homemade mushroom shumai recipe is super easy to make. Today, we're going with a vegetarian version made with sticky rice, mushrooms, and peas-perfect when. Mushroom Rice is a dish that makes most people feel homey and cozy because it's a dish that many of us grew up with. The idea here is a skillet with flavorful rice and a whole lot of mushrooms mixed into it.