Thalassery meen biriyani. Easy Thalassery biriyani is one of the popular dishes from kerala cuisine. It can be made using mutton or chicken. This recipe card shares ingredients & instructions to make thalassery chicken biryani.
This biryani recipe is a non-vegetarian one. Now, sprinkle garam masala on top of the rice. Thalassery (Malayalam pronunciation: [θʌlʌsserɪ] (listen)), formerly Tellicherry, is a Municipality on the Malabar Coast in Kannur district, in the state of Kerala, India, bordered by the districts of Mahé. This Appetizing Thalassery meen biriyani using 6 easy ingredients and 11 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Thalassery meen biriyani
- You need 2 Cups of Biriyani rice (Khyma).
- It’s 5 Cups of Water.
- It’s 10 of Mackerel fish or any you like.
- It’s 4 of Onions.
- It’s 1 of Tomatoe.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Ginger garlic green chilli paste.
Biriyani. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Thalassery Mutton Dum Biryani is the most popular and widely prepared in thalassery, a city on the How about Thalassery Mutton Dum Biryani ? Thalassery biriyani recipe comes from the Malabar coast. The recipe for thalassery biriyani for example is different from all others.
Thalassery meen biriyani instructions
- First clean the fish, cut it into pieces. Marinate it with turmeric, red chilli powder, salt.keep it aside..
- Cut onions into thin slices, tomatoes into small cubes..
- Heat pan,add 3-4 tablespoons of pure ghee.and sauté the rice. On other stove start heating the water.to it add 1 teaspoon of aniseed, salt, 2-3 elakka, bay leaves and karambu patta. Allow to boil.
- Once rice is roasted a bit, quickly add boiled water, give a stirr and close the lid let it cook.. Also add 1 tsp of lime juice to this..
- Now heat another pan add ghee sauté onion, when it turns slight brown add ginger garlic paste green chilli pasted.sauté again till it's nicely cooked.to this add garam masalA(I used home made garam masala).
- On other hand check rice, when it's done off the flame. Now start frying the fish. Meanwhile continue saluting the onion masala.
- To this mixture add tomatoes.tomatoes are usually added to balence ginger garlic tSte. You can add meat masala also if you required.add according to the taste..
- To this add the fish. Mix well. Don't stir as it will break the fish. Just mix by putting masala on top of fish. Add chopped coriander leaves to this and close lid for 1 min.also can squeeze few lime juice a lil bit.
- After that off flame and start layering masalas and rice. After layering heat it in medium flame.then off and serve..
- I have added only garam masala to tis that how my mom makes at home and it taste superb..
- If you want to add meat masala or biriyani masala you can add it before adding tomatoes. So that even if the quantity of masala u added is more or less you can balence it with adding lore or less tomatoes..
It is an ideal recipe for Ramzan due to its delicate taste and flavour. This Malabar style chicken biriyani is easy to make and extremely delicious. Thalassery Kalyanan Biriyani (Beef) With coconut Chutney and Pickle. . . . Sunday special – Thalassery Chicken Biriyani, raita, carrot pickle, pappadom, and Moroccan mint green tea. . Thalassery biryani (IPA: [t̪laʃeɾi biɾijɑːɳi]) is a rice-based dish blended with spices and chicken.