Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf).
This Yummy Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf) using 15 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf)
- Prepare 500 gm of Prawns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato.
- You need 1 of big onion sliced.
- It’s of ginger garlic crushed.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of coconut thick milk.
- It’s of Pepper Powder.
- It’s Handful of curry leaves.
- Prepare Leaf of Plantain.
Prawn Pollichathu (Prawn cooked in Plantain leaf) instructions
- First in a bowl add the prawns add all spices turmeric,1/2 tsp chilli powder,1/2 tsp Coriander powder,salt to taste, cumin powder,garam masala 1/2 tsp.
- In a pan add coconut oil add little curry leaf and then add prawns and cook half done and remove..
- In same pan add some more oily then add onion sauté well add ginger-garlic crushed cook till raw smell goes. Then add all the dry spices cook while and add tomato cook well..
- Now add the prawns and mix well till all the spices gets into it cook for while it should look thick gravy now add coconut milk and adjust salt. Cook till the milk is drained completely..
- Once done add some more curry leaves and cover and remove from heat. Once it’s cool down a bit Clean the plantain leaf and add the prawns masala to it wrap it really well..
- In a pan add some oil put this plantain leaf in low flame and cook both side till color change and it’s done..