This Yummy Curry Mussels using 9 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Curry Mussels
- You need of Mussels.
- Prepare 2 of Sweet Potato.
- You need 2 of Naan.
- You need 60 g of Peas.
- It’s of Shallot.
- You need of Smoked Paprika.
- You need of Tadka Masala.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
Curry Mussels step by step
- Cut sweet potatoes to 1/4 inch pieces. Toss with oil, salt, and pepper..
- Roast potatoes for 22-24.inutes at 425° F..
- Slice shallots, mince garlic, and drain mussels. Keep the drained liquid for later. Discard broken mussels..
- Heat butter in a large pot on medium heat. Add shallots, smoked paprika, half the garlic, and tadka masala. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add coconut milk to the pot and bring to a boil on high heat..
- Add mussels and reserved liquid to the pot. Stir and reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or until warmed through. Add salt and pepper..
- Mix remaining garlic and oil and spread on naan. Toast for 3-4 minutes or until golden..
- Add peas and sweet potato to the pot..