Spicy Tilapia Fish. In this quick and easy recipe. I share with you all, a marinated fish curry so mouthwatering and spicy. perfect to serve on top of steamy hot rice. Let's spice that up with this quick and easy cajun-inspired spicy tilapia!
A quick and easy way to fix spicy tilapia. Combine and melt the butter and lemon juice in the microwave, then pour over the fillets. This fish is loaded with flavor and quite similar to tilapia dishes that you would find in a restaurants. This Yummy Spicy Tilapia Fish using 4 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Spicy Tilapia Fish
- Prepare 2 of Tilapia Fillets.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Ginger, Garlic, Turmeric Paste.
- You need 2 Tbs of Fish Masala (MDH Brand ).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Veg Oil.
Even the fish haters will eat this spicy fish seasoning recipe – but rethink tilapia: it's high in omega The tilapia in Christ's era was probably quite healthy, but farmed tilapia eats too much corn, which is. I was getting tired of the same way of making fish, so I added some Italian ingredients and it came out awesome. Tilapia is a popular but controversial fish. This article examines the evidence and reviews the Tilapia is an inexpensive, mild-flavored fish.
Spicy Tilapia Fish step by step
- Rub Ginger, Garlic and Tumeric Paste on both sides of fish. Sprinkle Fish Masala on both sides of fish and let it rest for 10 mins..
- Heat oil in a pan and cook fish 5 mins. on each side on medium heat. Serve with Rice and Vegetables..
Corn tortillas and spicy pineapple slaw add flavor to our Homemade Tilapia Fish Tacos. Skip the taco truck line to make tasty tilapia fish tacos at home. Corn tortillas and spicy pineapple slaw add. View top rated Spicy tilapia recipes with ratings and reviews. These spicy fish taco bowls are my favorite way to eat fish!