Shrimp Fried Rice. Vegetable Fried Rice Frittata – A fried rice and vegetable stir fry that's baked with creamy eggs! Hi I really enjoyed the Menu for Shrimp fried rice it was my first time it was good but I will do better Next. Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil.
People would order Shrimp Fried Rice by the quart, and it seemed like we were always. Fried Rice is our favorite way to use leftover rice. Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? You can have Shrimp Fried Rice using 10 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fried Rice
- Prepare of Medium/ Large Shrimp.
- You need of Frozen peas.
- It’s 3 of Large eggs ( wisked.
- Prepare 1 of Green peppers ( thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Red peppers ( thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Whole white onion ( thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Indian Basmati Rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil/ Canola oil.
- Prepare of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame Seed Oil.
Ordinarily whenever I cook shrimp/prawns, I use fresh raw ones I peel myself. This is one of the rare. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice made healthier using leftover cooked brown rice, a delicious whole grain This healthy shrimp fried rice def has some kick to it, and if you really like it hot feel free to add hot. This delectable shrimp dish is filled with color and taste that makes it vanish fast.
Shrimp Fried Rice step by step
- Cook rice according to instructions and set aside once done..
- Wash & rinse shrimp/ set aside.
- Heat oil in Non stick Wok.
- Add peppers & peas (stir fry until sauteed ( add just a little soy sauce & sesame seed oil while cooking * Just a little will do because you will add more later).
- Add egg batter ( continue stirring until egg is done within the vegetables.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Once shrimp turns pink add in rice a lil at a time…
- Add sesame seed oil & soy sauce according to taste…
Our family of four can't get enough of it. Bacon adds crispness and a hint of heartiness. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!).