Tandoori Salmon. Pink Salmon marinated with tandoori marination and grilled. Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Try this tasty & simple to follow tandoori salmon recipe at Tesco Real Food today.
This tandoori salmon can be served as lunch, dinner or even as an appetizer when you are entertaining. You can also bake this in the oven to make it even healthier! Tandoori salmon kebabs are perfect for a summer BBQ! You can cook Tandoori Salmon using 9 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Tandoori Salmon
- You need 4 of salmon fillet.
- It’s 200 g of fat free yogurt.
- You need 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, equivalent to the juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of medium curry paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric ground.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
Served in fresh pitas with a simple cucumber salad. This tandoori fish recipe is one of my all-time favourite recipes. Tandoori Salmon – Tender, flaky salmon coated in warm tandoori spice is our go to recipe for busy weeknights as well as for weekend gatherings. Place salmon fillets, skin side down, in shallow glass dish.
Tandoori Salmon step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together except the salmon..
- Pour the mixture over the salmon fillets and coat them well..
- Leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours..
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking tray keeping the remaining marinade aside..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and golden brown. As the coating of the salmon dries up during cooking, top it up with the remaining marinade..
Salmon marinated in yogurt and spices, and then cooked in a tandoor, if you are lucky enough to have one, grilled or barbecued for everyone else. For the tandoori salmon, place all the spices in a medium bowl and mix with the oil and yoghurt. Smear half of the paste all over the fish and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour. Keto salmon Tandoori with cucumber sauce. Salmon loves Indian spices, and Indian spices love salmon.