You can cook Tuna Biryani using 13 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Tuna Biryani
- Prepare 3 cups of basmati rice.
- You need 4 cups of boiling water.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh dill.
- Prepare of Fish masala spices.
- You need of black pepper and salt.
- You need 4 cans of tuna.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
Tuna Biryani step by step
- Add little bit of oil into cooking pan and add the chopped onion, salt and pepper and turmeric.
- Add the rice to boiling water till it is half cooked.
- Sieve the rice and set it aside.
- Add the chopped garlic and fish spices.
- Add the tuna (without the water in the can or the oil).
- Add the cilantro, dill and the chopped tomatoes.
- Add tomatoe paste and cover the pan and let it cook for 5 min.
- In different pan add some oil and add a layer of rice then layer of tuna mix.
- Add the rest of rice then another layer of tuna mix the finish it with rice.. add 1/2 cup of water and cover the pan and let it cook for 30 min on medium heat first then resuce it ti lower heat.