Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste. Rechad Masala is the King of Goan spice pastes or masalas. This rich red paste is made from dry Kashmiri Chillies, Ginger & Garlic, Spices, Tamarind. Rechad Masala is the King of Goan spice pastes or masalas.
I made my prawn fry a year back and it came out pretty good. Manufacturer & Exporters of Rechad Masala Paste in Pune India. Rechad masala is a tangy spicy red paste best suited for most seafood dishes like shrimps, squids, calamari, mackerels, etc. You can cook Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste using 12 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste
- You need 4 of kashmiri Chillies.
- You need 2 of chillies whole (hot).
- You need piece of of ginger.
- You need 7 of to 8 garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick (small piece).
- You need 1 of a few cloves.
- You need 1 of vinegar for grinding the above ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rice flour for coating the prawns before frying.
- It’s 1 of oil for frying ( shallow frying).
- You need 10 large of prawns ..back slit for deveining.
- You need 1 of salt as per taste.
Goan Prawn Fry recipe – made with basic ingredients easily found in your kitchen. ! One of my hot favorite and I am sure your's too! There are a lot of variations to fry prawns in Goa itself ……. some add wet paste, some add dry paste and marinate prawns and fry. Recheado or Rechad masala is a famous Goan(Indian) red masala used specially for stuffing mackerel fish what we call Bangdo in Goa.
Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste instructions
- For preparing rechad Masala …soak the whole chillies in hot water for 5 mins …drain ..then grind all the ingredients with vinegar to form a paste ..this is rechad Masala.
- Devein the prawns and apply salt to prawns and then coat rechad Masala …marinate for 15 to 20 mins.
- In a pan take a little oil , when the oil becomes hot .. roll the prawns in rice flour and fry them ….
- Serve hot.
The fish is first cleaned and then it is cut in the middle removing the bone. Then this masala is stuffed in between and also applied outside of mackerels on both the sides. Fried Prawn Masala in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Sea Foods by Chef Rida I once watched zubaida apa making Fried Prawn Masala recipe in a television show. She makes sea food recipes very nice.