Hyderabadi Prawn Biryani!.
This Delicious Hyderabadi Prawn Biryani! using 13 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Prawn Biryani!
- Prepare 350 grms of prawns.
- It’s 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 of garam masala powder.
- It’s 2 cups of yogrut.
- You need 1 tea spoon of saffron 1 tsp cashews.
- It’s 2 tsp of mint and coriander.
- You need 1/4 of fried onions.
- You need of Oil for pan fry.
- Prepare 2 cups of basmathi rice almost cooked.
Hyderabadi Prawn Biryani! step by step
- Mix the turmeric, chilli powder, salt, ginger, garlic, onion, garam masala, 1/2 cup of yogurt and marinate the prawns in it, for 1/2 an hour. Heat the oil and saute the prawn mixture in it over high heat, till brown. Take it off the heat and mix the rest of the yogurt, coriander and half the fried onions. Place 1/2 the rice in a greased pan in a layer. Place the prawn mixture in a layer over this and cover with the rest of the rice. Seal the pan and place it over low heat for 20-30 mins..
- Serve hot after garnishing it with the rest of the fried onions and saffron, cashews.