Indian Mackerel with Green Chili.
This Perfect Indian Mackerel with Green Chili using 11 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Indian Mackerel with Green Chili
- It’s 2 piece of indian mackerel.
- You need 6 of green chili.
- It’s 3 clove of onion.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 packages of seasoning flour mix.
- Prepare 200 ml of vegetable oil.
Indian Mackerel with Green Chili step by step
- preheat oil and deep fry indian mackerel after battered with flour. set aside..
- slice onion, garlic, green and chili..
- preheat oil and add garlic, then onion and green chili..
- add bay leaf, soy sauce and salt, mix..
- put fish on a plate and drop the chili mix on it..