Whosayna’s Subway Prawns Fajita Sandwich. View the abundant options on the SUBWAY® menu and discover better-for-you meals! Узнать причину. Закрыть. Whats your favorite Subway Sandwich combination? If you're a spice lover, my fajita subs get their zip from chili, cumin and pepper jack.
Fruit Pork Cabbage Seafood Potato Bread Vegetarian. Subway Chicken Fajita Burger – Here is another flavor of Subway's Chicken Burger that is with Chicken Fajita filling. Baked Vegetables & Cheese Sub-Sandwich – Subway is a fast food franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches, salads and single dish pizzas. You can cook Whosayna’s Subway Prawns Fajita Sandwich using 26 easy ingredients and 18 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Subway Prawns Fajita Sandwich
- It’s 1 kg of Prawns (without skin and tails).
- You need 1 and half cup of Chickpeas (boiled or canned).
- It’s 1 of Green Capsicum jullienes.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Capsicum jullienes.
- You need 1/2 of Yellow Capsicum jullienes.
- It’s 1 of Onion (slices).
- You need as required of Lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 2 and half tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 and half tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic (pounded).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- It’s For of Avocado Dip:.
- It’s 1 of Avocado (cubed).
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare little of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Blackpepper powder.
- It’s For of Bread:.
- Prepare 3 cups (@250gms) of All Purpose Flour (Maida).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Yeast (dry).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
Prawn sandwich is an easy-to-make yet an extremely tempting recipe which can be made within minutes. If you love seafood then you can't say no to prawns because they are so delicious and combining prawns with bread, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, coriander leaves, olive oil in a. You can do better than this for lunch. After decades of cramming stores into basically every available nook and cranny around the country, Subway — the sandwich chain whose stores make entire blocks smell like some combination of warm bread and baking vomit.
Whosayna’s Subway Prawns Fajita Sandwich step by step
- In a pan put one tablespoon of olive oil, keep on flame.
- Add onions and all three capsicums saute for five minutes and remove from flame, remove on a platter.
- In same pan add two tablespoons of olive oil and keep on flame.
- Add prawns, salt, one teaspoon cayenne pepper, one teaspoon of paprika, garlic and tomato puree, mix well.
- Cook on high flame, till done add braised onions and capsicums mix well, remove in a bowl.
- In same pan add a tablespoon of oil, keep on flame add chick peas, pinch of salt, remaining paprika and cayenne pepper, mix well, fry for ten minutes then remove in a bowl.
- In blender out avocado, yogurt, black pepper and salt, blend to smooth paste and pour in a bowl.
- Slit long buns in half lengthwise..
- Put a lettuce, then put two tablespoons of prawns mixture, chickpeas, and top up with avocado dip or can put avocado cream beneath and the rest to follow..
- NB: can also use corn tortillas instead of long buns..
- Bread: Mix dry ingredients well add oil and butter then mix well..
- Bind to soft dough using warm water..
- Keep in a big bowl and cover with cling film..
- Let it fully rise punch back and knead to smooth dough, make balls and roll each into rectangular shape roti..
- Fold like swiss roll and tie down the ends, mould in long buns (whatever size you prefer, should make balls.likewise).
- Keep on greased tray, brush with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame seeds..
- Let it rise then bake in oven on 200°C till top crisped up.
- If you want crispy bread crust, before putting bread in oven keep ice cubes with water in a metal bowl, this will create steam in the oven and your bread will be crispy crust..
This sandwich has more sugar than five Oreos! We bet you weren't expecting your lunch to be sweeter than a sleeve of cookies. This Subway was attached to a gas station in Delhi, California. Please do not ever go there. This place is disgusting, according to how this Subway is always super busy when I visit, but usually the employees are quick and speedy about getting people in and out.