Vietnamese-Style Homemade Noodles.
You can have Vietnamese-Style Homemade Noodles using 13 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Vietnamese-Style Homemade Noodles
- Prepare 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 130 ml of Water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Dried shrimp.
- You need 1 of Your choice of mushrooms (shiitake, straw mushrooms, enoki, etc.).
- Prepare 10 of cm, thinly sliced Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions or scallions.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
Vietnamese-Style Homemade Noodles step by step
- Combine the bread flour, cake flour, and salt, and add the water in 2-3 batches. Since the noodles will be soft, gather the dough together with the tips of your fingers, and when it comes together, knead until smooth..
- Wrap in plastic wrap, then let sit for about an hour. Dust work surface with flour, then roll dough into a 20 x 40 cm rectangle. Dust the dough with flour, then cut into desired widths..
- To prepare the soup: Make the stock by rehydrating the shrimp in a pot heated with water. Add the mushrooms and Japanese leeks, and season with chicken soup stock granules, nam pla, salt, and black pepper to taste..
- Boil a generous amount of water, place the noodles from Step 2 into the pot and boil for 2-3 minutes. When the noodles start to rise, drain and transfer to serving bowls..
- Fill bowls with soup from Step 3, garnish with green onions, drizzle in some sesame oil, then serve..