Vietnamese Style Deep Fried Spring Rolls.
You can have Vietnamese Style Deep Fried Spring Rolls using 14 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Style Deep Fried Spring Rolls
- It’s 100 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 100 grams of Shelled shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 10 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- It’s 2 of stems Cilantro (optional).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 5 of sheets Rice paper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Fish sauce (for seasoning).
- It’s of Ingredients for the sauce and seasonings:.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Juice from a grated ginger.
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper (sliced).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
Vietnamese Style Deep Fried Spring Rolls step by step
- These are the ingredients..
- First prepare the sauce: Mix the ingredients for the sauce and seasonings in a bowl until even..
- In another bowl, blend the ground pork, chopped shrimps, minced onion, cilantro, and rehydrated and chopped glass noodles..
- Add the ground garlic and 2 teaspoons of nam pla fish sauce. Stir until the mixture takes on a paste-like consistency..
- Divide the mixture into 20 portions..
- Cut the rice paper in quarters. Soak them in water or lukewarm water..
- Wrap the fillings (as if rolling spring rolls)..
- Fry the rolls. (If you fry too many at once, they will stick to each other. Fry 2-3 at one time.).
- Drain the excess oil and you're done. Have them with the sauce..
- They're nice and refreshing rolled together with mint leaves in lettuce..