Vietnamese Spring rolls.
This Appetizing Vietnamese Spring rolls using 10 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Spring rolls
- Prepare 400 gr of large shrimp.
- You need 100 gr of Rice vermicelli.
- It’s 6 of wrapper rice paper.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot.
- You need 1 of avocado sliced.
- You need 12 of basil leafs.
- Prepare 12 of mint leafs.
- It’s 6 of coriander cut into 5 cm.
- It’s of Warm water for dipping the rice paper.
- Prepare of Hot water for soaking the rice vermicelli.
Vietnamese Spring rolls instructions
- In a bowl soak the rice vermicelli for 5 mins. Drain and rinse. Set aside.
- Peel and prep the shrimp, boil for 3 mins, drain and rinse. Set aside.
- Cut the carrot into thin matchstick..
- Place the warm water in a shallow pan, dip the wrapper into a shallow pan for 4 seconds. Remove wrapper and place into flat surface..
- Place the shrimp on the top third of the wrap. Place avocado and desire vegetables on the bottom third of the wrap. Place the vermicelli, cilantro, basil, mint on top of the vegetables..
- Start to roll from the bottom, roll tightly until you cover the shrimp. Folds the ends in, as if you are rolling the burrito. Roll the rest and place on the plate, shrimp side up..