‘Ka Nhom Bueag Euan’. Vietnamese Crispy Pancake with chicken and Thai Ajard dipping sauce.
This Appetizing ‘Ka Nhom Bueag Euan’. Vietnamese Crispy Pancake with chicken and Thai Ajard dipping sauce using 19 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of ‘Ka Nhom Bueag Euan’. Vietnamese Crispy Pancake with chicken and Thai Ajard dipping sauce
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric power.
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked chicken/ pork or prawns.
- You need 2 cups of beansprouts.
- You need Half of cup of mixed sliced pepper, spring onion and carrot.
- It’s 1-2 of baby gem lettuce.
- You need of Thai Namjim – Ajard sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced red onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced deseeded cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped big red chilli.
- You need 3 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
‘Ka Nhom Bueag Euan’. Vietnamese Crispy Pancake with chicken and Thai Ajard dipping sauce step by step
- Mix rice flour, corn flour, coconut milk, turmeric together in a mixing bowl. Add a pinching of salt and water bit by bit until you have single cream consistency batter mix. Leave your batter for at least 20 min to rest..
- On medium heat good non stick pan, add about 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Wait until your pan quite hot and pour some pancake mix in. Swirl it all over the pan..
- Add some shredded chicken.
- Add some pepper, carrot and spring onions..
- Add some beansprouts and wait until the corner of the pancake starts to crisp up. Then fold your pancake in half..
- Time to plate up. Put a plate on top of your pan then flip over the pan and your pancake should easily come off onto your plate..
- To make Ajard nam jim, in a small saucepan add vinegar, sugar, salt and a bit of water stir well until all ingredients dissolved. Leave it to cool down. Once it cool down, pour 2-3 tbsp of your sauce on the topping of mixture of cucumber, red onion and chilli.
- To serve, cut a nice size of pancake, add the sauce and wrap in lettuce 🥬. Enjoy 💗.