Chicken and Daikon Nimono.
You can have Chicken and Daikon Nimono using 11 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Chicken and Daikon Nimono
- It’s 200 g of chicken breast meat.
- You need 300 g of daikon(radish).
- Prepare 1 stalk of medium size green onion(you can use 1/2 stalk negi).
- Prepare of Ginger, roughly half a piece.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s 2 cups of dashi broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sake.
- It’s 2.5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mirin.
Chicken and Daikon Nimono instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces. Slice the ginger into thin size, cut the green onion into diagonal slices. Cut the daikon in half lengthwise and cut it into slices..
- Combine the seasoning ingredients in a bowl..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pot. Lightly stir fry the green onions and ginger. Add the chicken and cook until it changes color..
- Add the daikon slices and cook on both sides..
- Pour the seasoning liquid and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove the surface scum and reduce the heat to low simmer. Cover with a lid and cook for another 20 minutes, then serve..