Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich with Prawn and Avocado.
You can have Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich with Prawn and Avocado using 18 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich with Prawn and Avocado
- It’s 2 small of French bread (chewy French bread with some rice flour, if available).
- It’s 1/2 of Avocado.
- It’s 8 of Prawns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Fish sauce.
- It’s 1 of few drops ●Lemon.
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Fresh coriander.
- It’s 1 of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare of Pickled salad (easy-to-make amount).
- You need 5 of cm Daikon.
- You need 1 small of Carrot.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 clove of Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 of Takanotsume (seeded and sliced into rounds).
Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich with Prawn and Avocado step by step
- Make the namasu salad. Cut the daikon into 4-5 cm length, 5 mm width sticks. Cut the carrot into slightly thinner sticks than the daikon..
- Put the daikon and carrot into a bowl, sprinkle with salt (not listed), lightly mix with your hands, and leave for about 10 minutes. Squeeze out excess water, add all the seasoning ingredients, and mix altogether..
- Boil the prawns, cut the avocado into 1 cm cubes, add the ● ingredients, and mix together..
- Slice the bread lengthwise and spread the inside with butter. Fill the sandwich with the ingredients from Step 2 and Step 3 as well as the fresh coriander..
- The fillings will drop out when you bite into the sandwich, so wrap it in a paper napkin to eat..
- It's also delicious with grilled chicken marinated in fish sauce and pickled salad. "Grilled Chicken Marinated in Fish Sauce". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149509-thai-style-baked-chicken-with-fish-sauce.