Vietnamese Prawn Pho.
This Perfect Vietnamese Prawn Pho using 13 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Prawn Pho
- You need 3 of chopped chillis.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed Ginger.
- Prepare 2 cm of piece of Ginger finely sliced (shavings).
- It’s 1 stick of lemongrass crushed.
- It’s 800 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tbsps of fish sauce.
- It’s of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Fresh mint.
- You need 200 g of cooked king prawns.
- Prepare 100 g of rice noodles.
- It’s 100 g of beansprouts.
- Prepare 4 of spring onions trimmed and sliced.
Vietnamese Prawn Pho instructions
- In a medium pan fry the Crushed Ginger & Garlic, lemongrass and chillis gently for a few minutes. Pour the stock in carefully and bring to the boil. Simmer gently for at least 15 minutes but I spent half an hour just to give the broth a more intense flavour..
- Add the Prawns, spring onions, fish sauce, beansprouts, the mint and coriander, saving a little for the final decoration of the dish. Cover with a lid and gently warm through. In another pan of boiling water cook your noodles for about 4 minutes..
- Add your cooked noodles into warmed bowls, remove the lemongrass from your broth and pour generously into your bowls, garnish with coriander and mint. All the best and enjoy 😉.