Vietnamese Braised Pork with Eggs (Thit Kho).
You can have Vietnamese Braised Pork with Eggs (Thit Kho) using 9 easy ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Braised Pork with Eggs (Thit Kho)
- You need 2 lb of pork shoulders.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 clove of Minced/diced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- It’s 1 can of coconut water/soda.
- You need 1 cup of oyster sauce.
Vietnamese Braised Pork with Eggs (Thit Kho) step by step
- Boil Eggs..
- Cut Pork Shoulders into 2 inch chunks..
- Marinate with salt, pepper, oyster sauce, fish sauce, and minced/diced garlic for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Placed boiled eggs into the refrigerator. When Eggs are cooled, peel Eggs..
- Place Pork shoulder into boiling pot..
- Saute 3 tablespoons of sugar in a sauce pan until sugar turns brown..
- Pour sugar into boiling pot..
- Pour coconut soda into pot..
- Add in the boiled eggs..
- Let cook for 20 to 30 minutes..