Braised Fish With Coconut Milk.
This Appetizing Braised Fish With Coconut Milk using 13 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Braised Fish With Coconut Milk
- You need 100 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of spring onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil or any oil.
- Prepare 2 of fresh desseded red chili.
- You need 3 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s of marinate fish.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 inches of size ginger.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shallot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 2 of herring or any fish.
- Prepare Dash of Pepper.
Braised Fish With Coconut Milk step by step
- Marinated fish for half an hour.
- In pan with coconut oil brown fish both side till skin lighly crispy then add remaining marinate till pounded paste lightly brown then add coconut milk.
- Add dark soy sauce and mix well let it simmer for another 2 minute.
- Top red chili and scallion then mix well and off heat serve immediately.
- Remake Tonight Braised Fish Wings In Coconut Milk.