Vietnamese Summer Rolls with spicy garlic peanut sauce. This recipe for Vietnamese-style summer rolls with peanut sauce contains shrimp, noodles, and herbs wrapped up in Dipped in a spicy peanut sauce, these rolls are a great hot-weather appetizer or light lunch. Look for hoisin sauce and chile-garlic paste in the Asian section of your supermarket. Make the spicy peanut sauce: Whisk together all the ingredients for the sauce until smooth and creamy, and set aside.
Crunchy carrots, crisp cucumber, creamy avocado and aromatic Thai basil make this dish a refreshing meal for a Serve with the spicy peanut dipping sauce on the side and garnish with the remaining lime wedges. Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce. ½ cup roasted peanuts (unsalted or lightly salted). ½ cup light coconut milk. I love eating fresh spring rolls with hoisin sauce. This Yummy Vietnamese Summer Rolls with spicy garlic peanut sauce using 21 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Summer Rolls with spicy garlic peanut sauce
- Prepare of for the rolls.
- It’s 1 packages of Rice paper.
- Prepare 1 lb of mung bean sprout.
- It’s 1 bunch of basil, stems removed.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chives, cut into 1 inch stems.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro , stems removed.
- Prepare 1 of avocado , thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 bunch of bean vermecelli, boiled and softened.
- It’s 1 head of leaf lettuce, spit into individual leaves.
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp, devein, poach in boiling water until pink. then remove deshell and vertically slice in half. by boiling in the shell, it preserves the taste and shape.
- Prepare 1 of pot hot water to dip rice paper.
- You need of for the sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sirracha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chili garlic sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed roasted peanut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 1 tbsp of avocado oil.
These Vietnamese summer rolls are perfect for warm weather gatherings, featuring juicy seared shrimp, rice noodles, marinated vegetables, and fresh I was first introduced to these summer rolls by my aunt, who's a big fan of them. Rinse in a small colander or a strainer, and. To Make the Peanut Sauce: Blend or mix together all the ingredients until smooth. If you like, sautee the garlic and ginger first to bring.
Vietnamese Summer Rolls with spicy garlic peanut sauce instructions
- Dip rice paper in hot water and place on flat surface. Arrange all other ingredients for the rolls around you for easy access..
- Place 3 pieces of shrimp(1 and a half shrimp), lettuce leaf, bean sprouts, basil, cilanto, avocado, chives, vermecelli noodle mound onto bottom 3rd of paper. Tightly roll until 1/2 of the way. Tuck in right and left side and continue rolling until it is sealed. Place roll on a plate and repeat until all ingredients are gone..
- For the sauce: sauteed garlic until fragrant in avocado oil. Put in peanut butter and dilute with some water. Cook until combined..
- For the sauce: add hoisin, sirracha, chili garlic sauce and sugar into peanut butter mixture and heat until boiling. Remove from heat and add crushed peanuts on top..
- Dip summer roll in warm sauce and enjoy.
Light, healthy Vietnamese summer rolls make a great summer lunch or dinner, particularly with creamy hoisin-peanut dipping sauce. Place a small pan over medium heat. When hot, add the sesame oil and garlic and cook, stirring, just until the garlic softens. Served with a spicy-sweet ginger peanut sauce. This happened way more times than would be considered normal for a This recipe is some kind of a cross between Vietnamese spring rolls and the summer rolls I get at my favorite sushi place.