Vietnamese Young Jackfruit Salad From Auntie Gai.
You can cook Vietnamese Young Jackfruit Salad From Auntie Gai using 7 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Young Jackfruit Salad From Auntie Gai
- Prepare 1/2 kg of young jackfruit.
- You need 4 of prawns.
- You need 100 g of pork belly.
- You need 50 g of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 4 of kaffir lime leaves, herbs, country borage (Mexican mint).
- Prepare 100 g of bean sprouts.
- It’s of fish sauce, lime, chili, garlic, sugar.
Vietnamese Young Jackfruit Salad From Auntie Gai step by step
- Slice young jackfruit into small pieces, rinse well then boil thoroughly in about 15 minutes. Drain in a colander..
- Boil the pork and steam the prawns until cooked through.
- Mix 3 teaspoons of fish sauce with 1 teaspoon of sugar, 4 cloves of minced garlic, 1 chopped chili, juice from 1 squeezed lime. Mix well altogether in a bowl to have a gelatinous mixture..
- Slice cooked prawns and pork belly into small pieces..
- Slice all vegetables and herbs into small pieces..
- Mix young jackfruit, bean sprouts, sliced prawns and pork belly and mixed fish sauce altogether..
- Add sliced vegetables and herbs, crushed roasted peanuts into the above mixture..
- Transfer the contents to a serving plate and garnish the tops with some crushed roasted peanuts..
- This salad should be served with Vietnamese grilled rice crackers or shrimp chips..