Vietnamese Mixed Fried Rice.
You can cook Vietnamese Mixed Fried Rice using 10 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Mixed Fried Rice
- It’s 300 g of cold cooked rice (it tastes better when fried if dried in the fridge so the grains are separated).
- You need 100 g of sweet corn.
- It’s 100 g of green peas.
- It’s 2 of small carrots.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of slice Vietnamese pork roll/sausage.
- Prepare 2 of farm-raised eggs.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Oyster sauce, soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt, seasoning powder.
- You need of Water.
Vietnamese Mixed Fried Rice step by step
- Peel carrots and dice. Peel off the papery skin of the onion, slice the onion in half, mince one half and dice the other. Dice the slice of pork roll/sausage..
- In a little pot, bring the water with a little salt to a boil. Quickly boil sweet peas, sweet corn and carrot. Remove from the pot and put in a strainer, run cold water over to cool off..
- Heat the oil in the wok, fry minced onion until aromatic. Add the cooled off mixture of vegetables and stir-fry. Adjust seasoning if needed. Add diced pork roll/sausage, toss evenly cooked medium. Turn off the heat, transfer the mixture to a plate..
- Using the same wok, add some cooking oil, add diced onion and stir evenly. Put the heat on high, add rice and fry. Add oyster oil, soy sauce, chili sauce, seasoning to taste. Toss thoroughly until the grains are firmed up..
- Scramble the eggs in a small bowl. Remove the wok from the heat and pour the scrambled eggs into it. Swirl the wok evenly to distribute the egg all over the wok. Put the wok on the heat again and continue frying until the grains are separated, firmed up and brownish (from soy and oyster sauce) yellow (from eggs)..
- Add the stir-fried mixture of vegetables into the wok, stir evenly. Turn off the heat. Serve hot..