Vietnamese ricepaper rolls.
This Delicious Vietnamese ricepaper rolls using 10 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese ricepaper rolls
- It’s 5 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Vietnamese rice paper.
- Prepare of Iceberg, mint, coriander, Vietnamese balm.
- Prepare of Pounded peanuts.
- Prepare of Vermicelli.
- Prepare of Prawns.
- Prepare of Pork (belly, leg.. its up to u😄).
Vietnamese ricepaper rolls instructions
- Soak vermicelli into cold water for 15 minutes..
- Wash iceberg, mint, coriander, balm, chop and mix together..
- Boil prawn, pork and cut to slices. With prawn, cut from spine to take gut out..
- Boil the soaked vermicelli for 5 mins, then soak into cold water 5 more minutes. After that, take it out and let it dry.(Tip: put into microwave a few minutes after boiling help vermicelli drying faster).
- Sauce: put peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sugar, some warm water into a bowl, then mix them. Put into microwave 30s. Mix and taste it.😂 Add sugar, hoisin sauce, peanut butter if u want just when u feel pleasant to taste)..
- Roll: everything is ready. Prepare a big bowl of water (should be better with warm water). Soak a rice paper into water and take it out immediately and put on a big plate. Wait till it coming soft. Put pork, prawn, veggies,vermicelli on the rice paper and roll it. Don't forget some pounded peanuts on top of the sauce..